Difference between revisions of "Quiz"
m (8 revisions imported)
Revision as of 22:20, 19 January 2019
This is just for fun, no prizes, to test your general knowledge of the platform. Nothing really technical. The answers are in the referenced/footnoted articles.
Only one answer is correct in each the following questions:
1. Which of these can you not create and send in the regular wallet?
- Family tokens
- Social tokens
- Commercial tokens
- Plastic tokens
2. Which of these could not be personal tokens in your wallet?
- 5 Kisses by Sarah Sweetbrush
- 2 Lambo rides by Elon Tassle
- 6 Guitar Lessons by TedTheShred
- 45 Listening Minutes from Charity Wilson
- 10 Fierce Microbrews by Al Schlitz
3. Which of these could you have in your platform on one device?
- Small Expenses Wallet, Savings Wallet, no others possible
- As many as you want, all with custom names
- Up to 5, choose from 24 fixed names
4. Which of these could you not send as a textcoin?
5. Where are you not able to buy/sell blackbytes?
- BEEB chatbot in your wallet [now discontinued]
- Freebe chatbot in your wallet
- Byteball Slack channel #trading_blackbyte
6. The Byteball live network was launched on:
- January 3, 2009
- December 25, 2016
- April 1, 2017
7. The current Byteball slogan is:
- Byte me!
- Smart payments made simple
- The crypto that works right out of the box
- They talk. We deliver
8. Which of these can't you put into the DAG with your regular wallet?
- A transaction for 375.44 Zangos
- “I feel good today”
- A low-quality picture of your cat
9. Which of these is not possible with the regular platform?
- End-to-end encrypted text chat with any paired device
- Sports betting on next week's major fixtures
- Getting nine million Tingos in five minutes free from a faucet bot
- Exchanging Ethereum for Dash via a bot with no ID needed
- Getting a regional weather forecast