Obyte, formerly Byteball, now listed on CoinMarketCap as simply Obyte, is a DAG-based cryptocurrency developed by Anton (Tony) Churyumov.
This wiki is aimed at general cryptocurrency users, as well as Obyte users, who want to become better informed about Obyte.
The wiki content is currently generated by invited contributors, and not randomly.
All content of this wiki is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
- Main official site
- Transactions explorer
- White paper
- Medium articles
- Obyte Asset Registry for you to create a new asset
- A Byteball data explorer
- Discord channel invitation
- Bitcointalk thread
- Tony's posts on bitcointalk
- Apr 30: Obyte Foundation Establishment announced
- Apr 20: Version 2.7.0 released. Includes prosaic contracts.
- Apr 16: 2nd independent witness candidate announced
- Apr 10: New method of identity verification launched for residents of Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and e-residents of Estonia.
- Jan 17: Byteball rebranded to Obyte